Tuesday, October 13, 2020

A 4 Day Negotiation

Just a few days after I closed on my longest negotiation in 23 years, I may have closed on my shortest!

On Thursday, October 8th a client retained my services and I opened settlement negotiations with the creditor company's attorney.  Due to the speed of his client's responses as we negotiated, we were able to close negotiations with a successful settlement today, Tuesday, October 13th... 4 business days.

My skilled negotiations led to a settlement of $15,000, payable in 30 monthly installments of $500 each at 0% interest on a $22,989.54 claim that had escalated to a lawsuit.  The result was a savings of nearly $8,000 on the claim, waiver of attorney's fees and court costs with a long term manageable payment arrangement for my client.

No comments:

Post a Comment