Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

I am starting the new year by creating this blog to address some of the issues I have encountered over the past 17 years while working as a professional commercial debt negotiator and to explain the benefits of my service.  Many issues addressed here are common to all of my clients and may help other business owners.

All of my clients are hard working business people that, for various reasons, find themselves facing past due or disputed debts.  Often, these claims have escalated to lawsuits by the time my services are retained.

Usually, these matters could have been avoided or at least mitigated by simply communicating with the other parties.

When my services are retained to work out settlements for these claims, my goal is always to negotiate the very best possible terms for my client.  However, not all creditors are willing to compromise on amounts they claim to be due and any settlement is always subject to their acceptance.  My job is not only to find the right fit for my client, but to present terms the creditor company will approve.

Please feel free to call me for a free consultation on any situation you may be facing.

Scott F. Soape

No comments:

Post a Comment